Tuesday, April 15, 2008

TECHNORATI & LIBRARY THING

I had a look at Technorati and in my searches got 405 hits with keyword search for bookmobile, 762 in the exact phrase - advanced search. When searching for nswpln2008 I only got 37 hits - what was I doing wrong?

LibraryThing would be a fine thing if you had so many books you couldn't remember what you had, and if you really wanted other people to know what you had. Neither scenario applies to me so I will not be looking at LibraryThing again. But still I know what it is and how some people think it's terrific.

2 comments:

pls@slnsw said...

On Technorati, doing as basic search, you need to check the results tab for photos as there will be hundreds there for nswpln2008.

Ellen

Elaine said...

library thing would be useful if someone needs recommendation for a book. So I blogged that maybe we can link the website to the library's search engine so that people who are looking for a book can skim and look at the other books people have recommended.

http://medessa.blogspot.com

medessa