Monday, March 17, 2008

RSS

We had to create another user account to work through this module......it is this particular aspect of the course that has been the subject of a lot of discussion in my workplace. How many user accounts will we all have by the end??
I found it quite easy to follow this module, having had a lot of trouble with Flickr. I feel quite overwhelmed by the volume of material out on the internet and it is also taking me a lot longer to carry out the required tasks. This is due to 2 factors.
1. It is so easy to get distracted on the internet, just to keep clicking and before you know it be somewhere you didn't even know you were going!
2. Our library workstations do not allow us to satisfactorily view the instructional videos so I'm having to use the public internet machines before the library opens.
Having said that I found the module quite easy to work through, I now have discovered that I have forgotten a lot of what I had learned. Anyway, I must post this blog.

No comments: